Travels

Jared and Yamin are traveling around South East Asia (SEA) starting July 13th in Singapore. No real plans other to spend time with each other and have fun.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Two Weeks to Say Aloha!




Yamin and I will be leaving the western world in 3 weeks.

I will be leaving HI on the Saturday, the 8th of July for Sydney and then both of us will be on our way to Singapore on Thursday, the 13th. From there we will travel around with no real schedule.

Hopefully I will have a chance to say Aloha to everyone between now and then. Here are my plans before I leave so far:

6/23 - Angles (not too late. tomorrow is the parade)

6/24 - Parade at about 10am. Ala Moana park after. Call for rendevous spot.
6/24 - Fag bars. I'll probably skip Hulas
6/25 - Sunset drinks at Hulas.

6/26 - Drinks with Aaron and Ramiro TBD. Let me know if you want to join!

7/7 - (UPDATED) FARWELL PARTY! at Jared's place. Just predrinks at around 9pm. I'll send out an invite later. My last night to party with ya!


I'll update this when plans change.Take care!

Jared

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home