Travels

Jared and Yamin are traveling around South East Asia (SEA) starting July 13th in Singapore. No real plans other to spend time with each other and have fun.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Back to the Beach

So just a quick one to let you all know where we're at and what we're up to.

After spending a few days with friends in Bangkok (thank you so much Steve and Siang) I (Jared) am now on the island of Phuket (pronounced poo-ket). It's kind of a mixture of Bali (the dirty part) and Waikiki (the nicer part).

Yami is in KL today and will be spending a few days with his relatives there. On Thursday he comes to meet me here in Phuket and then we're back to Bangkok, hopefully in time for Halloween.

One of our favorite singers is performing on Halloween night - Peaches. I don't know if we'll dress up though... we're not really in to wearing costumes... hehe.

I just got some pics developed from my Myanmar trip so I'll add those to the blog as soon as I get a chance.

Hope everyone is well. Shoot us an email to let us know what's new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home