Travels

Jared and Yamin are traveling around South East Asia (SEA) starting July 13th in Singapore. No real plans other to spend time with each other and have fun.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Au Revoir Ed!


First off I’m sorry it’s been taking me a while to write. No good excuse which you could care less about anyway.

Yamin’s friend, Ed from Sydney visited us for a few days on his way to Paris. He is moving there so he can wear berets and read poetry without being laughed at…. or something like that.

Anyway we had a grand 3 days with this stag hag and drank way too much booze. He doesn’t mind the fag bars and he doesn’t say “dude”. I now have a straight male friend! Are you a unicorn?


1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I think I need to move to Paris! Hook me up.. Love you Jarod.. Your sense of humor is definately needed right now.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007 9:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home